Acon FlowFlex SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Corona Rapid Test (Nose)
Our Acon FlowFlex SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test is a rapid test that approved by the RIVM. With this corona rapid test you can know within 10-15 minutes whether you are infected with the corona virus. Order FlowFlex Self-Test
RIVM has recently indicated that rapid tests may be sold. The RIVM also released a list of approved rapid tests in the Netherlands.
The Acton FlowFlex SARS-CoV-2 Antigen test works with a short nose swab. The test consists of:
- 1 Cassette
- 1 Cotton swab (sterile packed)
- 1 Mixing tube
With this new corona quick test you no longer have to put the cotton swab all the way in the back of your nose, but you can make a short ‘swab’ at the beginning of your nose. And you have received the results of this rapid test 10-15 minutes! This quick test also has an accuracy of 98.8%!
Certifications and Approvals:
- The Netherlands: Approved by the RIVM
- Germany: BfArM certified
- Denmark: Approved by the Danish government
- France: Approved by the French government
- Italy: Approved by the Italian government
Dutch Manual: https://docdro.id/sQtcQJG
Approval of the RIVM: https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/binaries/rijksoverheid/documenten/besluiten/2021/04/01/ontheffing-acon-biotech-flowflex-sars-cov-2-antigen-rapid-test/Besluit+Acon+Biotech+ontheffing+antigeen+sneltest.pdf
Tuv inspection Germany: https://docdro.id/EM6JwP9
PEI Germany: https://docdro.id/KxOeqUX
– Order Corona quick test. Approved by the RIVM
– Plenty in stock, ordered before 16:00, delivered tomorrow
– Convenient for home use.
– The cheapest provider in the Netherlands
Want to order Acon Flow Flex SARS-CoV-2? This corona rapid test has recently been approved by the RIVM in the Netherlands as a self-test. The Acon FlowFlex SARS-CoV-2 works with a short cotton swab, so you don’t have to go all the way into the back of your nose with the cotton swab, and you can make a ‘swab’ in the front of your nose.
This corona rapid test, approved by the RIVM, already gives the result within 10-15 minutes with a confidence percentage of 98.8%! This rapid test is also individually packed, so you can use it individually.
Rapid test approved by the RIVM
The Acon FlowFlex Corona rapid test has recently been approved by the RIVM in the Netherlands as a rapid test for home use. The RIVM in the Netherlands has approved a number of rapid tests for home use and sales in pharmacies.
This approval indicates that the RIVM in the Netherlands is behind these rapid tests, and that they have a high reliability. RIVM will approve more and more rapid tests in the coming period.
A list of approved quick tests and their documentation can be found here: Rapid tests approved by the RIVM
How does the Acon FlowFlex SARS-CoV-2 work?
The rapid test of Acon Flow Flex is very simple, it has also been chosen by the RIVM in the Netherlands as an approved test, because it can be used in an instant.
Collecting a sample:
- Open the Acon FlowFlex package and place all parts side by side on the table.
- Insert a disposable cotton swab, supplied with your kit, into one of the nostrils. Gently swirl it, pushing the cotton swab in, leaving less than 1 inch (2.5 cm) from the nostril.
- Rotate the swab against the mucous membranes in the nostril 5 times to collect enough sample
- Use the same swab and repeat this process in the other nostril to ensure sufficient sample has been collected from both nostrils.
- Withdraw the swab from the nostril. The sample can now be prepared with the extraction buffer tubes.
- Use an extraction buffer tube for each sample to be tested and label each tube appropriately.
- Remove the aluminum foil from the top of the buffer collection tube.
- Place the swab in the tube and shake it for 30 seconds. Then rotate the swab at least 5 times while squeezing the sides of the tube. Do not let the contents spurt out of the tube.
- Remove the swab while squeezing the sides of the tube to extract the fluid from the swab.
- Attach the dropper to the extraction buffer tube with the swab. Mix thoroughly by shaking or tapping the bottom of the tube.
- Remove the test cassette from the foil pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Place the test cassette on a flat and clean surface.
- Then add the processed specimen to the sample well away from the cassette. a. Invert the Extraction Buffer tube with the dropper down and hold it vertically. b. Gently squeeze the tube and transfer 4 drops of the processed sample into the opening of the test cassette.
- Wait for the colored line (s) to appear. The result can be read after 15-30 minutes. Do not read the result after 30 minutes.
It is always recommended to read the Acon FlowFlex SARS-CoV-2 Quick Test Instructions for Use before using it. It is easily described here with pictures how to take the quick test.
Order Acon Flow Flex SARS-CoV-2
Order the Acon Flow Flex SARS-CoV-2 extra cheap at Hygienekoning.nl. We not only offer this corona rapid test for the lowest price in the Netherlands, you will also always receive the best service from us.
Do you order before 16:00? Then you will receive the order tomorrow. Up to 10 quick tests fit through the letterbox, so you can take advantage of extra cheap shipping. Our customer service is also always available via chat, telephone and email.